The focus of the Mick Cronin Basketball Camp is to develop every camper’s skills. We emphasize the fundamentals of the game throughout the camp. In addition to skill development we will teach teamwork and the importance of a winning attitude. Each day will include ball handling, shooting, dribbling, and passing drills, individual skill contests, half court and full court games. Campers will be grouped by age and skill level.
- Campers will receive individual instruction on fundamentals each day during stations as well as during games.
- There will also be fun and competitive contests throughout the week with chances to win prizes.
- All activities will take place in the air-conditioned Friars Club.
- Each camper will receive a camp T-shirt and a camper evaluation.
Lunchis not provided. Please pack a lunch.
HoursCamp runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Doors open each day at 8:30a.m. Registration begins at 8:30a.m. Monday June 18th.
Cost$200 per camper, per session $50 non-refundable deposit due with your registration form. Balance due must be paid by the first day of camp.
AgesRising 1st - 7th graders in fall of 2018
Camp Discounts1st child $200, 2nd child $175, 3rd child $160, 4th + child $15 additional discount per child.
- Campers must be from the same household.
- All campers must be in the cart at checkout to receive discount.
- Only one discount per family.
Camp BrochureDownload Here